Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
NH Staging to Sell What Every Agent Should Know
Thursday, November 2, 2023, 12:00 PM until 3:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada) (UTC-08:00)
Keller Williams Coastal, Lake and
750 Lafayetter Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Staging to Sell, What Every Agent Should Know
A real estate professional completing this class will understand:
• How the entire pre-market staging process will benefit your client and secure your relationship as a true advocate for your clients’ best interests
• The importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and Internet presence
• How to promote staging to your clients and address their objections
• Standard staging contract clauses
• The cost and value of home staging
• Over 50-staging tips that agents can use immediately
Advance registration is required. Last minute cancellations are appreciated
as we typically have a wait list. Course #E1967.
Agents Earn the
RESA Certified Staging Advocate Designation
No charge. Register here: email@example.com