Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
January 2022 PDW: Getting Your Website to WORC for Your Business Success by Audra Slinkey
Thursday, January 20, 2022, 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM
**RESA® PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS ARE ONLY OPEN TO ALL CURRENT/ACTIVE RESA® MEMBERS**
Audra Slinkey of Home Staging Resource presents the January 2022 RESA® Professional Development Webinar
Getting Your Website to WORC for Your Business Success
Website Strategies and Hot Tips that Work!
Dial in your branding, website, sales funnels and automate your marketing in less than a day!
You will learn:
- How you can easily start a staging and design business by having an awesome looking website (and vice versa).
- Latest industry statistics and forecasts (time to design!).
- 5 steps to creating a website that will do the heavy lifting.
- Branding color schemes, examples, and how-to's.
- Creating a portfolio without having clients yet.
- How to drive people to your website using links and email.
- Google ad and Facebook advertising do's and don'ts.
- Example funnels you can create to easily attract fans for life.
- Putting it all on auto-pilot so you can focus on design!
About Audra Slinkey:
Audra Slinkey is president of the Home Staging Resource, an advanced, online home staging and redesign certification training company established in 2006. Audra has helped to train and empower over 5000 small businesses and has a regular readership of over 40,000 newsletter subscribers.
Audra has pioneered the staging industry back in a time when people did not know what staging was by regularly speaking and writing on the benefits of staging…she takes pride in being the industry's “biggest cheerleader”. When RESA created the Accreditation program, to further the industry Audra was the first training to sign-up back in 2009.