Your Education is Our Business
The Decorating and Staging Academy, The-DSA, meets and exceeds industry standards for your educational needs with core, advanced and specialty classes. As one of the industry pioneers, our trainers are among the most experienced and respected you will find.
The-DSA Core Classes: These certification classes provide the fundamental knowledge you need to start or expand your business. Offered individually or in a variety of combination options, classes include:
- One Day Decorating/ Interior Redesign
- Interior Decorating
- Confident Color System
- Home Staging
The-DSA Advanced classes: Taking your understanding and expertise to the next level allowing you to continue building confidence and profit building techniques. Classes include:
- Homes Staging Intensive
- Professional Interior Decorator
- One Day Decorating Intensive
The-DSA Specialty Classes: Taught by The-DSA Master Professional Trainers and Specialty Trainers from throughout the industry, these supplementary and certification classes expand your core knowledge to allow other revenue opportunities. New classes added often but include:
- Home Staging for Realtors
- Seasonal Decorating
- Event Planning
- Decorator’s Approach to Window Treatments
- Digital Designer
- And more
Why Train with The-DSA?
- Geared to Established and Beginning Decorating and Staging Professionals and Enthusiasts
- Endorsed and/or recognized by more industry associations or companies than any other training program. They include RESA, ADE, WCAA, CHF Academy, WFCP, IDS, Decorating Den, Décor and More, Showhomes, CHF Academy, and others.
- Systematic Approach includes No-Fail Formulas, Forms, Tools, and Resources
- National Staging Scoring System:Provided in three formats to ensure staging success.
- Annual curriculum updates to keep training materials fresh and on trend.
- Alumni Audit opportunities.
- Master Professional Trainers who stand out as National Award Winners, Frequent National and Regional Conference Speakers, Published Authors and Writers, and are featured on a variety of TV and Radio segments including HGTV.
- Multiple learning formats to suit your learning style including Live Classroom, Online and On-Demand classes.
- Free or Economical ongoing educational opportunities including webinars, ebooks and our online magazine, The DECO-politan.
- The Deco-nista, a decorating club for both the professional and DIY decorator.
- Business Jump Start kit (includes website landing page, business cards and one on one with a marketing professional, free with core classes.
- Specialty Training Team, a partnership with other industry leaders, offering additional educational opportunities.
- One year FREE listing on The Decorating and Staging Academy and Association of Design Education Directory directories with core training.
- Multiple industry membership opportunities at a reduced fee.
- Participation in Designer Discounts/To-The-Trade Programs.
This is an industry full of opportunities and growth potential. Let us help you achieve your dreams by blending your talent with our education, certifications, marketing and business savvy to help you reach your goals.