- Are you addicted to Pinterest or HGTV?
- Have friends and family told you that you have a flair for decorating?
- Do you walk into a room and know immediately what to do with it?
- Do you need a home-based business making significant income?
Maybe your dreams have been on the back burner and you are just waiting for the right opportunity to come along. Maybe you’ve been waiting for something in your heart of hearts to say, “You can do this!”
Home Staging and Redesign are easy to learn and the industries are here to stay. Retired teachers, nurses, stay-at-home moms, interior designers, real estate agents, and many more have all found true love in this amazing business.
Is your heart beating a little faster? Is your soul stirring? Maybe you are one of us!
I invite you to take a look…
WHY CHOOSE TRANSFORMATIONS
*We are currently the only national staging certification school with curriculum developed and authored by an ASID interior designer. ASID is the largest design organization in the world. A designer look is our goal for you.
*We were one of the first training classes in the USA to feature staging and redesign together in 2006.
*Transformations has been featured in the award-winning Water’s Edge Magazine, Women’s Digest Magazine, the Florida Times-Union, Entreprenuer.com, Financial News and Daily Record and many other publications.
Transformations has received the “Best of Jacksonville” award for excellence in home staging and interior design for the third year in a row.
The 5-day class certifies its graduates in the field of:
Interior redesign and real estate staging. It includes 2 hands-on training opportunities and an in-depth presentation onsite in a wholesale flooring store.
The 3-day class certifies its graduates in the field of:
Real estate staging. The 3-day class also covers the redesign class material. It includes one hands-on training opportunity.
Both classes have everything you need to operate on a professional level.
The Jacksonville classes are held at the beautiful Queens Harbour Yacht and Country Club facilities on the intra-coastal waterway in Jacksonville, Fl.
Most students rate the class “…way above expectations.” That is why we feel confident offering a money-back guarantee.
You can also retake the class later free of charge to brush-up on skills.
The both classes include:
- A continental breakfast and gourmet lunch each day
- Hands-on redesign/staging opportunities in two different homes for the
- 5-day class and in one home for the 3-day class
- Approval to use the company logo on your Bio page
- Certification in real estate staging in the 3-day class
- Certification in real estate staging and interior redesign in the 5-day class.
- A compressive instruction manual
- A business tote w/ supplies, design templates and paint color kit
- A professionally produced CD Power Point with stats and pictures for presentations home owners and realtors.
The comprehensive manual, which took over 400 hours to complete, covers these topics:
- The basic principles of redesign.
- The basic principles of real estate staging
- Business start up info
- How to tap into the design community resources and perks
- Marketing your business
- Pricing your services
- How to stage an empty home
- New advanced info on Move Management and/or Senior Downsizing
- Vacant home staging
- Staging reports
Additional materials include:
- Floor plan renderings illustrating furniture placement solutions
- Eight page staging report template
- Sample letters to homeowners and agents
- Sample gift certificates for agents or homeowners
- Business and organizational forms
- Liability release sample
- Sample Contracts
- Resources gathered over a 25-year design career
- Marketing materials
- Website support and guidelines
- Time management goals chart
The class includes several visual demonstrations:
- A presentation on the psychology of color
- A fabric demonstration
- An exercise illustrating how to work with blue prints
- A presentation on accessory placement
- 6 Power-Point presentations with pictures
All classes include ongoing support and continuing education opportunities.
The course tuition is:
- $2500 for the 5-day class, $500 deposit
- $1500 for the 3-day class, $300 deposit
Deposits can be refunded in full up to 4 weeks prior to the class start date. After that time they can be transferred to a future class date or refunded minus a service charge of $100.
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot
The joy of seeing homes and lives “transformed” in this amazing business cannot be described or explained in words. I can only say that you will love it. Becky